Smartphone, tablet and upcoming wearable devices are a hot topic. Progress in the "mobile" space is fast paced. More recently we are seeing significantly increased mobile interaction from the recruitment industry.
Given my own return to recruitment (after a enjoying the last year in consumer finance) I felt it would really help if there was some non-sales, educational, interesting and fun content. So I have kicked off a series of video casts focused entirely on mobile, with a strong recruitment slant.
Watching Mobi in Action you can learn from recruiting practitioners, recruitment leaders, supplier executives, mobile authors, digital advertising experts and other interesting folk.
Coming soon on Mobi in Action (listed in no particular order):
- Jim Stroud, Director of Sourcing and Strategy, Bernard Hodes Group
- Elaina Farnsworth, CEO, Mobile Comply
- Arie Ball, VP Talent Acquisition, Sodexo
- Kevin Wheeler, Consultant & Futurist
- Chris Hoyt, Talent Engagement & Marketing Leader, PepsiCo
- Leela Srinivasan, Group Marketing Manager, LinkedIn
- Joel Cheesman, Founder, Morale.me
- Christophe Asselin, Head of Ad:Tech London
- Joe Essenfeld, CEO, Jibe
Each video will be short and easy viewing - typically 2 to 3 minutes. They will released at least one a week starting very soon. Not only will you be able to enjoy these online, but you can download them as a podcast or even share then or embed them on your blogs / sites. All content will be published under the creative commons agreement, so you can reuse it as long as you don't edit it and give suitable credit.
Have you being doing something worth shouting about on mobile? Do you want to take part? Contact me and lets set up a video interview! You will be joining a great bunch of people who are already part of Mobi in Action.